(Click on a heading to expand the topic)
Exotic Animal Harvest
- Track exotic animals that have been purchased for upcoming guest harvests.
- Track animal harvests and animals found dead as the occur to reduce inventory.
- Record guest information such as license number, taxidermy notes and other notes.
Food and Beverage Analysis:
This module is used by clients who are interested in the relationship between the price of a guest/employee meal versus the actual food and beverage expense account. It features the following:
- Maintenance - enter each meal that you serve, the price of the meal, and the category (food/beverage, and adult/child/employee).
- Each time you receive a food or beverage delivery, enter the amount of the invoice.
- Enter food and beverage sales - on a periodic basis (i.e., daily, weekly, monthly), enter the number of meals you have served.
- Food and Beverage Cost Analysis report - this report breaks down the food cost and beverage cost as a particular date in time.
The following quote is direct from the client describing his reason for the custom requirement: "The Food and Beverage portion of your guest ranch is a very important cost/revenue producing center. This is one area that can be monitored, it can be improved and it can make or break your season. Lodge-ical helped us create a Food and Beverage module that allowed us to track "sales" in the dining room and to utilize proper food cost analysis that created a very clear picture of what it cost to feed each guest as well as each crew member. With very little time spent entering in inventory and guest/crew meal numbers you can have a report which will show you how your kitchen is doing. The Food and Beverage module is not a "fixed" cost. You can control it and you can find a way to make it work for your operation. Kristin and Paul at Lodge-ical are easy to work with, great at customer service and even better at understanding the needs of our operation. This F&B module is just another great tool in helping you to provide your guests with the best service available." -Doug Hare, Red Rock Ranch
This module is designed for clients who are interested in tracking specific horse usage. The component includes the following:
- Horse Inventory
- Tack Inventory
- Form to assign one or more horses to each reservation
- Calendar to show you the daily horse usage
- Horse Usage report to report the frequency of use for each horse
This module is designed for the client who interacts with corporate clients. This module allows you to:
- Create menu items based upon a meal type (appetizer, breakfast, lunch, dinner,...) and assign a cost per person
- Prepare a document to send to a corporate contact with sample menu selections
- Assign a menu to an activity
- Print meal reports including the specific menu
- Track meal costs for one reservation or for all reservations within a certain time period
- This module is designed specifically for the wingshooting lodge and preserve and works in conjunction with the Membership module.
- Record monthly prepaid birds prices.
- Enter 'beginning of year" member balances.
- View member's hunting history and prepaid bird bank balances.
Clients who are using this module have a high repeat business percentage. Lodge-ical allows you to quicklly create a new reservation based upon an existing reservation. When the Jones leave in August and want to rebook for next year, you will simply press a button and "clone" all or some of the reservation components (i.e., room assignments, rates, guest links, activities, etc...).
This module is designed for Lodge-ical clients who work with corporations and large groups who are interested in a price estimate prior to the actual booking. The components include the following:
- One form allows you to view and manage all of your outstanding quotes. A new quote consists of a client's name, assumed arrival and departure dates, and the appropriate reservation costs. Activities can also be entered to show the contact person a suggested itinerary (it can include both meals and activities).
- A quote confirmation including both the pricing and suggested itinerary to send to the prospect. Once the quote is confirmed you can easily convert the quote to a reservation.
- If the quote is rejected, you can cancel the quote.
The following quote is direct from the client describing his reason for the custom requirement: "Prior to this module, I used to prepare all of our quotes using another system. Once the quote was confirmed, then I would go into Lodge-ical and enter the reservation. The Reservation Quote module has provided me the following advantages: a) I do not have to rely on another system, b) the quote confirmation that I send is consistent with other Lodge-ical correspondence, c) once I confirm a quote I just have to press one button and it becomes a confirmed reservation, and d) the module is very easy to work with." -Kim Cannon, Greystone Castle.
Taxidermy and Meat Processing:
- Using a Harvest History View, select an animal to enter a meat order and/or taxidermy order
- Meat Orders contain the name and address of the client, the meat processor, a meat tag number, and specific meat cutting instructions
- Taxidermy Orders contain the name and address of the client, the taxidermist, a cape tag#, horn tag #, and specific instructions
- Reports include Meat Processing Orders, Taxidermy Orders, Animals Ready to Ship, Animals Already shipped
This module allows a client to establish multiple user names and passwords as well as to allow/deny a user to one or more menu picks.
The primary features include the following:
- There are four available security groups: Management, Office, Staff, and Report Only.
- Only members of the Management group can add/edit/delete individual users.
- Each user will have a user name and a password.
- Users will belong to one security group.
- Members of the Management security group will grant/deny access to individual menu picks for each security group.
This complimentary module is available to all Montana outfitters who are required to complete the MT Board of Outfitters Hunting and/or Fishing logs (that are using version 7 of Lodge-ical and are in good standing with their support agreement).